[DMCForum] Re: rear wall speakers

Got em mounted in perfectly!!
The new speakers I got even came with an outside spacer ring to make
the mounting depth even less. These are the speakers I got in case
anyone is interested.Good speakers nice price and more bass response
than the inifinity speakers..
Maybe I will post a photo of them installed later on.
  -Scott
--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@...> wrote:

> 6 1/2" is the max depth.
>
> Kevin Abato
> Vin# 16680
>
>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Christopher Mack
> Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 2:45 AM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [DMCForum] rear wall speakers
>

> Scott,
>
> I Installed Speakers that barely fit into VIN 4606 rear firewall,
but I
> don't recall the dimenstions offhand of how deep the speakers
were. My
> advaice to you. Re-mount the rear panel that you drilled holes
into and use
> a ruler to measure how deep on the hole a speaker can go.
>
> -Chris
> DMC6453
>
> Scott <bk2d80s@yahoo. <mailto:bk2d80s%40yahoo.com> com> wrote: So
I am in
> the middle of replacing the rear speakers by mounting some
> 6" in the rear wall. I know many of you have already done this.
Can

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM