Re: [DMCForum] Number of DMC Forums.

90% of the DML are lurkers, and out of the 10% that is
left, maybe 20 or so people actually "contribute".

Why not make a list of the people who are responsible
for the "influences" on these lists and see if they
will agree to give up the DML in favor of the new
forum.

--- Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> No; we need to setup a political framework, backed
> by people with
> influence, in order to move forward and make a
> change for the better.
> It's attitudes and influences that need to be
> shaped, to be brought
> together, for the greater good. Only then could such
> an idea hope to
> succeed. Demonstrating a web forum everybody has
> seen before is
> immaterial to this cause; the technology is merely a
> tool.
<SNIP>

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM