[DMCForum] "Prototype One" - Photos available

[DMCForum] "Prototype One" - Photos available

I was lucky enough in Chicago to let Tony allow me a really good chunk of
private time on Saturday Morning at DCS to take extensive photos of "Proto
One" the original Delorean concept car.   I wanted to make sure that people
who could not attend were able to get a good look at this amazing car, and
also to produce a decent photographic record for people to make comparisons
and refer back to.

The end result is over 140 photos from every angle, and of almost every
inch/feature of the car.

The photos can be found here:
http://www.grenexmedia.com/events/dcs06/proto1/index.htm

Enjoy!