From: "Marc Levy" <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 7/11/2006 3:54 PM
Subject: [DMCForum] Number of DMC Forums.

What about Tamir's forums? :)

I know lots of people like the web-based forum better,
and I agree it is more flexible... But with Yahoo, I
can subscribe to a virtualy infinite number of forums
and still only have to remember one password.

HYPERLINK "http://mail.yahoo.com"http://mail.-yahoo.com

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM