Re: [DMCForum] Re: DCS06 - Saturday Pictures now ready

Re: [DMCForum] Re: DCS06 - Saturday Pictures now ready

Can you put these someplace we dont have to create yet
another login for another DMC related web site?!

http://www.dmctalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1134&d=1152484838

http://www.dmctalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1135&d=1152484838

http://www.grenexmedia.com/events/dcs06/Sat/index.htm

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM