[DMCForum] Re: DCS06 - Saturday Pictures now ready

[DMCForum] Re: DCS06 - Saturday Pictures now ready

I just have to say it.  Great work Kevin!

I can't wait to see everyone again in Gettysburg, PA.  DMCMD was at
a British car show on Sunday in Gettysburg.  We snapped a few shots
and scoped the place out.

http://www.dmctalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1134&d=1152484838

http://www.dmctalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1135&d=1152484838

Matt