From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jack Stiefel
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:26 PM
To: dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] eBay car...

Just had a chance to check out the aution.  Wow what a parts car lol.  I
have not seen the car before but if it has a 2 car welded frame and the
shots on the website are any indication, this car should have been totaled
and or parted out.

This car and 20-30k wil get you a half ass driver imho

Jack Stiefel
DMC Vin 3461 & 16879
www.fmtimemachine.com

Anyone familiar with this car or live close?

HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem"http://cgi.ebay.-c
om/ebaymotors/-ws/eBayISAPI.-dll?ViewItem
<HYPERLINK
"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180004361659";
http://cgi.ebay.-com/ebaymotors/-ws/eBayISAPI.-dll?ViewItem&-item=1800043616
5-9>