Re: [DMCForum] any U.K. members interested in helping make a documentry?

Re: [DMCForum] any U.K. members interested in helping make a documentry??

I'm well up for it (making the film that is) but can I suggest that
rather than try and shoot a feature film, or some arty farty stuff, we
just set about making some entertaining/cool/top-gear style footage of
us mad brits driving too fast and generally pratting about with our cars
- it's what we do best after all.

Hey, how about a parody of Top Gear?!

Remember Stu at Emagine too - you could ask him nicely to pull out his
pole.....cam.

http://www.emagineproductions.co.uk/delorean

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM