[DMCForum] Re: My NEW DMC!!

I concur..Its one of the ever decreasing perks to living in CA.
Lotta DMC's here.
I had to do a ton of upgrades and updates on all my previous DMC's
especially the last two "cherry" low milage garage sitters.
This one came through the finish line at around 10k in upgrades so
far.. My last was only around 7k-8k.
Worth the price though.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ryan Wright" <ryanpwright@...>
wrote:

> On 6/23/06, Christopher Mack <christopher_mack@...> wrote:
> >
> > greg,
> >
> >    I believe both were found in Southern California.
> >

> California seems to be a great place to find cars.
>
> My DeLorean spent it's entire life in Sacramento. It was simply
> beautiful when I picked it up. No rust anywhere. No frame issues.
Just

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM