[DMCForum] My NEW DMC!!

I just thought I would Shaaaaaarrre with you that I will be picking up
my new DMC first thing tommorrow morning and I AM SO JAZZED!!!
I will see about putting up some photos. It is another CHERRY!
Although this one will NOT be another BTTF car.
:)
Next time. next time.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM