Re: [DMCForum] Remember this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was great!

Chuck

Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                               Kid 1: Hey, you stole my Super Robo He-Man action figure!  Give it back!

 Kid 2: No, I want it and anyway I'm just showing you how much I like it.

 Kid 1: Well, it's mine, so give it back!

 Kid 2: I don't want to!  You can't prove that it was yours.  I'll beat
 you up if you don't leave me alone about it.

 Kid 1: Well get out of my room then!  You can never come back in here!

 Kid 2: Fine, I'll go to my own room and play with my new Super Robo
 He-Man action figure.

 Kid 1: Well you're a stupid doo-doo head!

 Kid 2: Don't call me a stupid doo-doo head!  Hey Mom!  He called me a
 stupid doo-doo head!

 Kid 1: I only called him that because he stole my Super Robo He-Man
 action figure!

 Kid 2: Well I only stole it because I liked it so much.

 Kid 1: Well I'm mad at you and you are a jerk.

 Kid 2: Well, I can't say any more because I have a lawyer friend and
 we'll see what he has to say about all of that.

 Mom: Okay, you two!  I've had enough of this.  Knock it off, now!

 Kid 1: Fine, I'll stop calling him a stupid doo-doo head if he'll admit
 that he stole my Super Robo He-Man action figure.

 Kid 2: Well he should stop acting like such a jerk and I don't know why
 he won't leave me alone.

 Mom: Hey!  I said cut it out.  I don't want to hear another word about this!

 Kid 1: Yeah, well that's fine, as long as he leave me alone.

 Kid 2: I don't see why I should have to stop it if he doesn't have to
 stop it. After all, he did start it by calling me a stupid doo-doo head.

 Kid 1: No, you started it by stealing my Super Robo He-Man action figure!

 Mom: **Sigh**

 Regards,
 Jon Heese

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM