[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Dave,
Gotta love it.Leave it to the man who built a DMC out of a bunch of
disassembled parts in boxes to bring some common sense here. :)
Bravo, I agree time to move on and leave it to Bob's prosecution
now. Oh that is too much..
-Scott

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@...>
wrote:

> I'm trying not to take any sides, here, but I do have a question
for VB
> and also a comment to all of the interested parties.
>

> VB: If this happened in Illinois, but you, Gary, and Monty all
live in
> different states, -where- exactly would a lawsuit be filed?  IL?
Bob's
> state?  Gary's state?  Monty's state?  How exactly would one cross
all
> of the jurisdictions?  I'm just curious.
>

> In any event, and for whatever reason, I'm glad & thankful VB is
> planning to end this discussion.  At this point, I'm pretty sure
each
> side has had their chance to tell his side and to vent, and any
further
> "discussion" is pretty much pointless.  People have most likely
made up
> their minds on the issue anyway.  Besides, NO ONE on this mailing
list
> can do anything about what happened at the show.  'Nuff said.
>

> Somehow this forum has become a battleground for two individuals to
> fight over something that happened at a third individual's event.
This

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM