RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

I'm trying not to take any sides, here, but I do have a question for VB
and also a comment to all of the interested parties.

VB: If this happened in Illinois, but you, Gary, and Monty all live in
different states, -where- exactly would a lawsuit be filed?  IL?  Bob's
state?  Gary's state?  Monty's state?  How exactly would one cross all
of the jurisdictions?  I'm just curious.

In any event, and for whatever reason, I'm glad & thankful VB is
planning to end this discussion.  At this point, I'm pretty sure each
side has had their chance to tell his side and to vent, and any further
"discussion" is pretty much pointless.  People have most likely made up
their minds on the issue anyway.  Besides, NO ONE on this mailing list
can do anything about what happened at the show.  'Nuff said.

Somehow this forum has become a battleground for two individuals to
fight over something that happened at a third individual's event.  This
argument does not pertain much if any to the DMCForum, DeLoreans, the
DMCForum members, or BTTF.  Time to move it off-list, guys.

-Dave Stragand

A Slacker DMCForum Moderator.