RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Someone asked me off-list to point out where the stickers are as they
couldn't find them.  I think that speaks volumes, and the person is very
familiar with the car and BTTF.

I saw the piece of paper you put on his car.  Would you be bothered by
anyone putting ANYTHING on your car?  I would.  You defaced his car,
regardless of whether or not you agree with the words on the stickers.

The stickers inside the car, that you attempted to cover with that pieces of
paper, were in fact not covered by that paper.  In addition, those two
stickers were even LESS obvious than the others which were fairly obscure to
begin with.

If you never would have mentioned those stickers publicly I would bet no one
else would have seen them.  I know we wouldn't be talking about this right
now.

Greg