Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

You guys do realize this is all very childish.

I dont speak up often, one of reasons being I dont own a DeLorean anymore.

BTTF props are cute, emphasis CUTE. I havent met anyone "big name" but Ken, and Ken is a very cool, very nice man who I have had the pleasure to meet here in MN.

Props business, must be very competitive, because you have a niche product which only 1 of 1000 will ever care to buy from you. If your going to sell to contemporaries then what you need to do, is copyright your products, and have a nice legal disclaimer by buying it they may not tamper with it, or reproudce it or sell it, you guys seem to work to much
on a personal level and not on a professional business level, where if someone is going to copy your design, then you slap him with a lawsuit and take him out of busines, the good ol american way that I am so very fond of..no threats, just evidence, and a letter telling them to report to court.

I dont know the details of it but if you restrict the ability to allow for copyright infringement or replication of your products, and dont have the smarts to remove them in the first place......then you deserve what you get. Im not saying I know it all, but im saying you guys can definately setup countermeasures for the type of bs you guys are talking about.

If there are threats made, then well, its unacceptable, if you want to settle it, take it to your local boxing ring. If you want to settle it like businessmen - you are businessmen right? - you know...professional businessmen, who have morals and whatnot? Then settle it like gentlemen...Slander is bad for everyone, I dont think I'd buy from anyone of you guys for that sort of behavior...

You should all be ashamed for the childish behavior you guys have all brought to a head, you make the whole community look like a bunch of assholes

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM