[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

[DMCForum] Re: Inappropriate Car Show Behavior?

100% Agree with EVERYTHING you said Greg.

I was not at the show. BUT, I know all the parties involved in this
dispute and have been closely involved with the BTTF community,
especially Gary and Monte.
     I am personally amazed at how many people are coming out in
defense of VB.
Though I wouldnt put "vulgar" things about Bob on tiny stickers on
my car, I DEFINITELY WOULD have stickers over sensitive product#
etc, to hide the info from the likes of Bob.
    Bob has been known and has a record of several years in MANY
prop building communities of doing things like, outright copying
other's props, lie to people about the usage of props that he wants
to "buy for his own car" and then ends up reproducing to sell ,
steal info from others under the guise of it being for the good of
the community, etc.. etc..
   In fact I have had direct instances of this in our business with
eachother. The latest example is CURRENTLY ON EBAY. It is an
overhead console that he built using housings that I sold him as he
needed it for "his own car", or thats what he told me.

It frankly is amazing how willing people are to condemn Monte for a
couple stickers, when Monte tried to pretend this bastard never
existed at the show and Bob goes out provoking Monte with a video
camera to settle it in a fight, AND sticks stickers ON MONTE'S CAR
to promote Bob's FAILURE of a website.

If those arent fighting words I dont know what is..

APPLAUSE TO MONTE. I hope Bob begins to get the message from the
community. It is long overdue.
-Scott

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@...> wrote:

> That is completely absurd and yes, I have studied a lot of
psychology
> including child psychology.  If you need an explanation let me
know and I
> will send it to you directly so I don't have to post War and Peace
on here.

> Did you even see the stickers or where they were placed?  They
were in
> extremely inconvenient places so it's not like it was an 8 1/2 x
11 sheet on
> the front windshield.
>
> After I read the post from Video Bob I looked at the pictures I
had taken of
> Monte's car and could not find the stickers.  The next day I had
another
> look at Monte's car with two other people and it took quite some
time to
> find them, even knowing somewhat where most of the stickers are.
None of
> this would going on right now if VB wouldn't have mentioned it.
>
> I do not have permission to post pictures of Monte's car but just
uploaded
> one to http://home.mindspring.com/~timnagin/sticker.JPG .  I will
take it
> down soon, but just to show how ridiculous this claim of
corrupting society
> is try to find what is being talked about.  If you know where it
is please
> don't say anything right now.
>
> If you are going to go down this path then BTTF should never be
seen by
> anyone under 18 since they have some "bad words" in there.  Are
you going to
> ask everyone who displays their car to remove everything you find
offensive?
> Good luck.
>
> Greg

On Behalf