[DMCForum] Leaving for DCS 2006

The bags are packed, the Delorean is set, and my coffee is almost ready.  I just have to drive over to my parents to meet up with my dad who's trailering a Delorean for a friend.  Byron, sure wish I was driving your car and trailering mine!!!  That car is gorgeous!
I'm looking forward to meeting many of you.  Seeya soon.

Erik
04512

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM