From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:08 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Radiator sprung a leak....

Greg, it was definately the radiator.  I brought it to a shop and they fixed
it up.  I'll be installing it this afternoon.  Yes, I will be driving the
car to the show.  Its so close!  My dad is trailering a different Delorean
to the show.

  Erik

timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Are you sure it's the radiator and not a hose or clamp? Either way
it
sucks. I guess this also means you are driving down and not trailering.

Greg