From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 7:47 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Radiator sprung a leak....

Figures. 3 days from leaving for DCS 2006 and my brand new brass 3 core
radiator popped a leak somewhere. I found this out late Sunday evening.
I'm going to be leaving work shortly so I can get it out and determain the
cause. Hopefully I can get it repaired. Otherwise I can always throw my
original back in. Its still good.
I hate when stuff like this happens before a big event. On the bright
side, it could have popped on the way to the show.

Wish me luck!

Erik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM