From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Kevin Abato
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 8:26 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] DCS Caravan changes

FYI:  I (personally) am 90% leaving tomorrow night (Tuesday) from my house
around 5:30ish (exit 27 on Rt 80 in NJ)
I plan to drive approx 5 hours and stop overnight at a hotel in PA/Ohio.

Wed. morning I plan to meet up with Tiffany O. and Dave Strangand in PA area
and arriving in Chicago mid-day to attend the BTTF BBQ at the Bob B's house.

If anyone wants to tag along, please contact me directly
delorean(at)abato.net

Thanks!

Kevin Abato
Vin#16680