[DMCForum] Radiator sprung a leak....

Figures.  3 days from leaving for DCS 2006 and my brand new brass 3 core radiator popped a leak somewhere.  I found this out late Sunday evening.  I'm going to be leaving work shortly so I can get it out and determain the cause.  Hopefully I can get it repaired. Otherwise I can always throw my original back in.  Its still good.
  I hate when stuff like this happens before a big event.  On the bright side, it could have popped on the way to the show.

  Wish me luck!

  Erik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM