Re: [DMCForum] LED Door light replacements at DCS?

Re: [DMCForum] LED Door light replacements at DCS?

As everyone here knows, I have been selling the LED kits for several years
now and as far as I know
I was the first to ever offer them for sale as kits, as a vendor.
As soon as the other vendors saw my success with them they all jumped on the
wagon.
Steger started selling them, now DMCH, I am sure if I look around I will see
many others.
Hey, that's cool....it was going to happen eventually.

The thing is, I put a lot of time and money into researching these by buying
one of
each from different suppliers and checking to see which one's LOOKED the
best.
I don't sell the cheapest bulbs, I sell the BEST bulbs.
I have no idea which bulbs DMCH are selling, but I can tell you that if they
were
using the same brand and versions that I sell that the wholesale cost of all
the bulbs
in their kit would be more than $20.00
This tells me that they must be selling some darn cheap bulbs!
I will find out when I take a look at what they are selling.
If I find they are selling bulbs equal to mine at that price, I will hang up
my LED hat forever and step aside because I can't compete with that!
However, if I see that they are the cheap-o small bulbs then that is a
different story.

My bulbs are are a cluster of 6, super bright, polarized LED's molded into a
little "flower"
that gives you the most light spread and output you can get.
The bulb looks very natural and brighter than the original.
If you use a smaller cheap bulb you simply get a bright spot in the middle.
This is why I use the correct color combinations and the correct bulbs for
the job.
...as for the console bulbs, I have found the perfect LED's for that also,
and it is hard
to compare these bulbs until you see them mounted and turned on at night.
After 3 years of research, I managed to find bulbs that emit light out of
the sides of
the cone giving you the most natural light and cool glow.

I have sold maybe 300 sets of my bulbs so far, all to happy customers.
I will have them on a working display and will be liquidating them at the
show for
a really good price, not sure of the price yet, but I am working on it.
- Videobob
http://www.dfwdmc.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM