RE: [DMCForum] LED Door light replacements at DCS?

RE: [DMCForum] LED Door light replacements at DCS?

I'm going to reveal all my secrets until the day of the show, but you should
stop by and see me.
I will have a lot of items discounted for liquidation, and there will be a
lot of freebie give-a-ways.
- VB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM