Re: [DMCForum] Re: Alternate Fuel -- Water

On 5/31/06, Jon Heese <dmcforum@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It would be almost poetic that if someone were to actually figure out
> free energy, the public would be so tired of the scams that they refuse
> to even give it a first look, and its inventor dies penniless and insane.

Ah, see, when you put it that way I can understand the point Greg was
trying to make.

Although I still don't agree with it. All one has to do is patent the
technology, then give (or offer irrefutable demos of) prototypes to a
few influential people, starting at the bottom of the chain. You may
not be able to convince high level reporters at the New York Times to
accept at first, but you could certainly convince a reporter at a
small city newspaper or a local radio personality. People are still
coming out and watching scam demonstrations. I know I can get people
out to see the real thing.

Once some small-time people see that it's true, they'll be more than
willing to help you spread the word. Something this extraordinary
would, after an initial spark, likely market itself.

Hell, I'd go aggressive with it. Show up at the studios of a national
talk show host or other media celebrity with the device and beg for 30
seconds of the guy's time. I know I could convince one of the big boys
to give me 30 seconds, and in that time, get him interested enough for
a full demo. Then take it on tour - demo it to crowds at public
events, other big time media personalities, etc. Finding investors to
finance a production facility after some serious national exposure
would be a cakewalk, and actually getting the national exposure would
not be that hard. Free energy would be "cancer cure" big and easy to
market once you get around the "This is probably another scam"
problem. Solving that is as easy as a captivating personality offering
up a rapid demo with no hidden agenda.

Tell you what, someone here invent the device and build a prototype.
;-) I'll handle the business & marketing end of it since you all seem
more skeptical of this side of the coin.

-Ryan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM