[DMCForum] left front fender for sale...

[DMCForum] left front fender for sale...

I thought I would offer this to the group before putting it on eBay.  The
fender is in very good condition, but has a slight bend below the turn
signal opening. It is not creased and I am sure it could be removed very
easily.  I had stainless panels repaired that were in much worse condition
and am keeping those and letting this one go.  A few pictures can be seen at
http://home.mindspring.com/~timnagin and if there is something else specific
you want to see about this panel just let me know.  Please feel free to
contact me off list.

If you are going to DCS I can bring it with me and save you money on
shipping.

Greg

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM