[DMCForum] Re: Alternator upgrade troubles

[DMCForum] Re: Alternator upgrade troubles

Ryan,

I think you made just need to add back the "Batt" light wire which was cut
off from the wiring harness at the alternator end of the  harness and at
bulkhead connector end also by DMC when the  Motorola upgrade was made.  I traced my
wiring harness and found a  little stub left over on both ends.  It is NY,
Brown with a Yellow  stripe.  I believe I had to unravel some of the harness
tape to see  it.  Then you have to connect it back to the bulkhead connector
which is a  pain, but in my case there was a little piece still coming out of the
bulkhead  connector which I was able to solder to.  You can go to the download
 section of my website _www.dmc12.info_ (http://www.dmc12.info)  and get  the
bulkhead layout.

Let us know how it works out.

Dave Delman