From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Shannon Yocom
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:26 PM
To: DMC - DML News Post'n
Subject: [DML] Cardboard DeLorean - UPDATE

Hey all,
By a weird turn of events I ran across a girl who worked on the Cardboard
DeLorean found at OSU by Josh Haldeman's sister last year. I have uploaded
more
infomation about the project on the DCO site.

http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/gallery-CardboardDMC.htm

Does anyone over in the UK know the magazine in which the article was
written? I
would like to find a copy or scans of the article so Tamir can post it on
his
online archive of DeLorean articles.

Shannon Y
16506

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM