[DMCForum] Grease v. Seats

I have run into a problem that is minor but a concern of mine. I just
started servicing big trucks like 18 wheelers and I get pretty nasty.
I have gray interior so it shows up worse than black. Other than a
towel, what is the best seat cover for a DeLorean that is cheap? I'm
about to buy a BMW 325i so my DeLorean is going to be a sunday driver
and a back up car but I want to be prepared for when it is running.

Josh
10989

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM