From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Porter
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 10:25 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Grease v. Seats

I have run into a problem that is minor but a concern of mine. I just
started servicing big trucks like 18 wheelers and I get pretty nasty.
I have gray interior so it shows up worse than black. Other than a
towel, what is the best seat cover for a DeLorean that is cheap? I'm
about to buy a BMW 325i so my DeLorean is going to be a sunday driver
and a back up car but I want to be prepared for when it is running.

Josh
10989

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM