From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Dore
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:14 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Acura NSX, anyone?

Hi Dick,

John DeLorean did have a red NSX when I visited him at his home in
NJ, August '98. He loved it, and we spent a while talking about it. I
think he later got a yellow one. Both were leased as far as I know.

If John DeLorean thought an NSX was cool, you can't go wrong buying
one!

Regards,
John.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dick Ryan" <deloreanbiker@...>