[DMCForum] Re: Acura NSX, anyone?

Hi Dick,

John DeLorean did have a red NSX when I visited him at his home in
NJ, August '98. He loved it, and we spent a while talking about it. I
think he later got a yellow one. Both were leased as far as I know.

If John DeLorean thought an NSX was cool, you can't go wrong buying
one!

Regards,
John.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dick Ryan" <deloreanbiker@...>
wrote:

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@> wrote:
> >
> > I have never driven one but heard they aren't very quick.
>
> Interestingly, a few years ago there was a post on the DML by
someone
> who had visited JZD at his NJ estate (by James, I believe) and
> discovered  that the NSX was the personal car of JZD!
>
> Perhaps an urban Legend (pun intended).
>
> Dick Ryan
> VIN 16867

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM