[DMCForum] Marc Levy's "Scream Machine"

As some of you may (or may not know) Marc Levy disassembled one of his
Deloreans several years ago to install a faster engine.  Several unforeseen
circumstances caused him to delay completion of the project, and ultimately
scrap his original concept altogether and start over with a new engine and
design.

Marc was able to finish his engine upgrade 1 1/2 days before the DMA spring
social.  He was kind enough to offer anyone who was brave enough to go for a
ride in his new 270hp Delorean.  Thanks to Jon Brodi, we have this video
clip of my "takeoff" with Marc.   Let me just say...this car is FAST!

The video clip can be downloaded here:
<http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/screammachine.zip>
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/screammachine.zip

Enjoy!