RE: [DMCForum] 2006 DCS Chicago Caravan from the southeast...

RE: [DMCForum] 2006 DCS Chicago Caravan from the southeast...

Any caravans planned as of yet?  I won't be taking my car, obviously, but
can be somewhat of a support vehicle if necessary.  That is, if I don't fly
up.

If it is going to be an interesting drive with lots of people I may forget
the flight.

Greg