From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Shannon Yocom
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:07 PM
To: DMCForum - post'n
Subject: [DMCForum] KPAC -- (was: Re: Re: DeLorean price???)

Stories from fellow Ohio owners also tell a tail that Jerry Rhine of Newark,
OH
walked away with barrels/truck loads of parts from the warehouse. He says he
bought them pennys on the dollar but I think it was a five finger discount.
His
son is now peddling their wares on E-Bay. I forget the Ebay ID right now....
"snowmangolfer" maybe... Joe OBrien, do you know?

Shannon Y
16506