[DMCForum] DMA SPRING SOCIAL LAST CALL!!!

[DMCForum] DMA SPRING SOCIAL LAST CALL!!!

This is the last call for the DMA?s Annual Spring Social. Friday night
dinner: Meet at Ramada in Flemington and we head over to the Country Griddle
in Flemington for a pleasant dinner.

Saturday: 10am at Car Tek on 202 north in Flemington, NJ. All members eat
free lunch! We have 24 feet of gourmet hoagies + side dishes!!! Doors will
be adjusted and cars will be looked at on the lift. Food, fun, music, and
elections. There will also be a raffle with some truly unique prizes this
year!!! We?ll wrap the activities up around 4:30-5-ish and head back to the
Hotel to chill out. Then we leave at 6:30 for the formal dinner at
Giovanni?s. You can pay at the door if you want, but there are a limited
amount of seats available. We?re not at capacity yet, but we?re close!

Sunday is Car Show day at Englishtown?s Raceway Park & swap meet. Show your
car and walk the aisles and shop for stuff.

Well, hope to see ya at the social!!!

---Dan
DMA Activities Director