[DMCForum] THE FORUM & IT'S FUTURE (back to or whatever)

[DMCForum] THE FORUM & IT'S FUTURE (back to or whatever)

Group,

I did not clear this with the moderators, Your God, My
God, Bush, Clinton, Marc Levy, or anyone else, I just
felt it was time to speak my mind.  If, you don't want
to read anymore personal BS, then now is the time to
hit your "DELETE" key.  Otherwise, bear with me and my
rantings.

I became a member of the Forum (at Walt's invitation,
remember him?) about two or three years ago.  At that
time, the DML was receiving about 10 posts a day and
the Forum was getting about 30 hits.  I thought, "this
is something I can contribute to" so, I joined both.

For the first year and a half I had a ball, sitting
back, watching the banter go back and forth, but
learning a whole lot about my car.  Sure, folks got
off on a tangent every now and then, but eventually,
they, kept coming back to purpose of this Forum, to
discuss the Delorean, it's designer, and how to keep
their cars running.  You could type, Fuck, Shit, Damn,
Screw You, or anything you wanted, as long as it was
tasteful, ie: SCREW YOU, JOE SHIT THE RAG MAN, would
not fly with our group.

Then came the political/religious phase!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gee Whiz!!!!  The Bushies, the Clintonites, the
Kerrites, the Catholics, the Baptists. the Jews, the
Hairy Kerschners, whatever--------it got totally out
of hand!!!!!   And guess what happened, the loyal
following (folks just like you and me) voted......
My last fifty emails from the DML and the Forum are
exactly 46-DML, 4-Forum.

I will be the first to admit that the DML has gotten
very lax in their moderating since the meltdown of the
Forum, and to be fair, Hell, I'd do just what they
did!!  They saw a competitor, watched them eat
themselves, and then just filled they void left.  They
didn't even't have to advertise, !!!!!!!!.

Okay, you've read this far, WHAT'S MY POINT???????

THIS is a super place to spout opinions, make
judgements, and display facts.  BUTTTTTTTTTTT-----
Let's always remember, we're here because we all own
Deloreans.  Sure, you might have a Vette, a Porsche,
a Lambo, or even a '58 VW BETTLE, but you won't get
the answers to those questions here.  This is a
DELOREAN site and we need to be proud of fact!!

New browsers need to be able to log on and say,
"DAMN, those folks might have my answer!!"  NOT,
Jeeez, what a bunch of dorks!!!!!!!

Had I logged on during the "Video Bob" fiasco, I would
have shunned him forever------Bob, you are my
Hero-forever!!!  Sure, you're offering several
products, and you need to make a profit.  Had I just
read that day's emails, then, you're "dog meat".  But
guess what, I watched, I read, and I listened.  On a
scale of 1-10, I'd rate you a 9, maybe a 9.5.  You
don't take no shit and you don't BS!!!!  You offer
products that nobody  else does, and you charge a fair
price.  NUFF SAID!

Okay, what have you done, Mike???  (I knew this was
one of those "questions").  Check the files on the
Forum or DML about how to get into a locked car or how
to remove the old style locks.  No charge, very
explicate and if you have any questions here's my
phone number (870-668-3338).  Okay, and here's a very
shameless plug, I have a Colorized, Laminated Wiring
Diagram for the Delorean that is 100% correct for the
car that we all own.  I have had no less than 5 owners
that told me that they would find and error, but to
date, (167 sold), guess what, No Errors found!!!!!
Shucks, maybe Marc should have bought one for his "T".
(MR. GREG, THANK Y0U!!!)

Okay, I'm off my horse, you can comment online or to
me personally.

FOLKS, I told ya this would be long, but I don't like
to BS when I got a point to make.

Mike