[DMCForum] DeLorean in local paper

I work for my shool's newspaper as part of my major, mass media.
Every week we are assigned a story or we can go solo and find our
own stories and since my beat is automotive news and I have been
getting alot of attention about my car I decided to write a story on
deloreans. The editors all told me that it was the best one this
week so I got one and they messed up everything that I wrote. For
example, when I was on the doors myth I put that it only takes 12
inches to open the doors all the way but the editors changed it to
12 feet. Isn't the car only 6 feet across?

I did try to clear John's name and they included that in there.

We had a lot of high school students on campus and I was somewhat a
celebrity, even though my car isn't at school and is still in
peices, the tour guides pointed me out as the writer of the story.
good thing I was late for class and didn't have time to talk to 500
little kids.

If you want to check my story out it should be somewhere on
www.hsuoracle.com

Josh
10989