[DMCForum] DMA Spring Social RSVP Deadline...

[DMCForum] DMA Spring Social RSVP Deadline...

The deadline to reserve your hotel room at the discounted rate for the
Spring Social is the 14th of this month! Don't delay! Reserve your room now
if you are even thinking about going because you can cancel with a full
refund as long as you cancel 24 hours before your reservation. All contact
info is on the website. www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com

Don't forget to sign up for the Spring Social dinner on the 29th! Go to
www.DeLoreanMidAtlantic.com for all details and to sign up for the dinner.
Time is running out... the deadline for the dinner is the 14th also.

This is going to be a great event. We're all looking forward to a great time
and great weather. Don't miss the fun, food, and driving!!! Flemington, NJ
4/28, 4/29, 4/30.

E-mail me at events@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions.

---Evil Dan