Re: [DMCForum] Re: Rearview mirror mounting

On 4/6/06, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Originals and the aftermarket ones over here have a primed black
> rectangle to mount it correctly.

OK, that's all I needed to know! So I have been "inappropriately"
gluing mine right where I'm not supposed to.

Any idea where I can order the proper sticky pads here in the states?
Last time my mirror fell off, local auto parts stores only had a glue
type compound that didn't work.

-Ryan