Re: [DMCForum] Re: Rearview mirror mounting

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Rearview mirror mounting

The idea with the anti-vibrtation pads is that the mirror will fall off
if you hit it. it's to prevent the screen cracking - don't glue on with
epoxy for this reason! They're available in just about every service
station over here and make sure to clean both surfaces thoroughly with
meths (sorry, denatured alcohol! :-), and stick it in. Most screens have
a black rectangle to tell you where to put it.

They're usually between 50p and a quid over here. I gave 10 twin-packs
to John Hervey in Memphis, no idea if he still has them

Martin