From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jamie Hamlin
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:30 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] paint for fascias

I have my facsias removed and ready to take to the paint shop at noon
  I have searched the web and have come up with a PPG color code of
  DBC33584 for the paint
  and DCU2001 for the clear
  I need to find out if this is correct before I take it to the paint shop
  thanks

  Jamie Hamlin
  Ft. Walton Beach, Fl.
  Vin# 2606