RE: [DMCForum] Spring work COMPLETED!

>They're cardboard. Is there a better, plastic replacement??? :)

I think the early cars had plastic, mine are.

>I've seen these; I don't know how they'd help me on the trees near the
>non-moveable door windows, but I've been meaning to buy one for the
>rest that I CAN access.

You can get panel tools in different bends.  I met a local Snap On truck
dealer and checked them out in person to see which one would work for my
application.

>My stupid replacement fir trees were also cheap and the plastic ends
>just broke off, but that's all the local auto stores carry. I wish I
>could find some better ones. Maybe one of our vendors sells them...

I can get them locally through paint and body supply stores.  You may want
to check with them and if they don't have them I am sure they can suggest
someone in your area.  Any company that deals with body work, painting or
interior work should be able to help.  They are fairly common.

Greg