Re: [DMCForum] Spring work COMPLETED!

I was shown a quick and simple way to get into the doors
with VERY little effort and no tools needed.

take a look at this picture:
http://www.delorean.com/dmcstore/images%5C871.gif

Seperate the upper door trim (part 8) from the door where
it contacts the door trim panel (part 7). I usually remove
2 or 3 fir trees from their holes so I have the door trim
out of the way enough to get a good hold on the door
panel.

Pull the door trim panel up and away from the arm rest
moving your hand along the glass towards the headliner.
The fir trees that hold the panel to the door crossmember
(part 4) near the edge of the window will just pop off.
You can then reattach the upper door trim (part 8) if you
so choose.

You will now have the top 1/2 of the door exposed as to
get to the screws to remove the rest of the door interior
parts or whichever you wish to gain access to.

regards,

Michael Paine
Vin 6067