Re: [DMCForum] Spring work COMPLETED!

Ryan,
  I bought the 16oz starter pack from Letherique.  It came with 16oz of Rejuvinating Oil, 16oz of Leather cleaner, a soft brush, two soft pads, and a towel.  it was about $50.
  I bought 2 packs of firtrees from John Hervey.  Worked great!.

  Erik

Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey Erik,

Which Leatherique products did you use? I looked into that awhile ago
but they had so many different items to choose from, I couldn't tell
what I needed.

Also, where'd you get the replacement fir trees? I bought some from a
local auto shop but they didn't fit quite as well as the originals.
They're way too tight and I tore up the back of my driver's door panel
a bit trying to get it off the other day. Had to yank the fir trees
out with a pliars... That can't be right.

-Ryan