Re: [DMCForum] Original BTTF D sold?

My former business partner and I assembled it pretty much from the two
bottom left images. Complete chassis and naked underbody, although had
to do some work in the chassis like the accumulator, one rear shock
which was leaking. It was doing that job when I got a spring compressor
across the face.

Andy (the author of the poster) did all the fit and finish, we just
reassembled and got everything mechanical and electrical working.

Martin