[DMCForum] Spring work COMPLETED!

I just brought my car back from the firestation where i've had it for the past few weeks.  my LT. was kind enough to let me keep it there to work on it in the nice warm building.
  I replaced my mid state dmc front shocks with the same thing.  One went bad and was causing my car to bounce a bit.  Marty Maire was very kind and sent me a replacement set.  This took care of my front bounce.  Much better up front now.
  My car was wiggling a bit in the rear after I replace my frame.  When I went to lift the rear end up i shook the rear drivers wheel and it was loose!  The wheel was tight on the hub, but the hub was loose!  Not sure how this happend as I had torqued everything down, but i retorqued that nut down again and this tightened the rear up.  This was also the cause of my soft brakes.  Since the rotor was wabbling too, it spread the caliper apart everytime i drove.
  I also took all my interior pieces out,  Leatherique'ed them, and install new "fir trees".  My interior very clean and very tight now.  I've been cleaning my interior for the past 7 years.  I'm obsesive when it comes to the delorean and cleanliness.  I couldn't believe what the Leatherique was able to pull out of the pieces.  Thanks Pat for refering me to that product.  I love it!!
  I installed new parking brake cables....not too interesting there.
  I installed a new steering "arm" or "knuckle".  Whatever you want to call it.  Its the piece that goes from the rack to the column.  Mine was just a little worn out, which translated into a lot of rattling over bumps at high speeds.  Totally gone now!  Now my car has all new steering parts.  Rack, bushing, "knuckle", tie rods, upper and lower ball joints.  My delorean drives totally different now....and i love it!
  I also re-dyed my carpet.  wow, does that ever make a difference.  I have a grey interior, but decided to dye my carpet a bit darker than original.  i like the contrast a lot.
  I now need to bring it to the alignment shop (again) and have then align the front and rear.  Its pretty much right on, but i'd like a pro to verify.
  Thats about it.  There is still more that i'll be doing before my first gathering this year (May 6 near Detroit!!)  but i have the major stuff done.
  The D is now back in my garage where it belongs.

  I hope everyone else is having a fun time with there cars.....weather is changing and summers on the way!!!!

  Erik