[DMCForum] Re: Mufflers..

Marc

I had mine custom made by a hot rod shop in Ohio that specializes in
stainless steel.  I am VERY satisfied with them.  They have been on my
car for three years now.

I told them what length, width and "depth" I had to work with.  Then I
told them that while I was looking for relatively low back pressure, I
did not want any loud, raspy sound.  What I got was a mellow sound,
louder than stock, but quieter than almost any non-stock muffler.

You can specify center or offset, inlet out outlet, etc.  These are
truly custom made and these guys put mufflers on some pretty pricey
custom cars.

If you're interested, I'll look up the name of the outfit.  If I
remember correctly (and us old guys often do not) they have a web site
that will give you an idea of what they do.

Highly recommended and I have no connection with them.

Dick Ryan