[DMCForum] Mufflers..

I am choosing mufflers for 6068.  A few hundred heads
are better than one.  :)

The collector outlet from the headers are 2 pipe, and
I need to make some bends to get it in to a muffler.
I don't have a lot of space.

Sound level is important to me.  I want the noise to
be as LOW as possible.  I hate loud cars.  Most of the
mufflers out there brag about how loud they are, so I
guess I am in the minority.

Anyone know of a Stainless Steel muffler that is
QUIET?