[DMCForum] COLORIZED WIRING DIAGRAMS

Group,

Just wanted to thank all of you that ordered one of my
colorized, laminated wiring diagrams.  Response was
phenomenal and I appreciate all the kind feedback.

For anyone who missed out on the initial offering,
I've still got about a dozen left.  Contact me off
line if you'd like one.

Mike    1630    TPS