[DMCForum] auto shipping

Hey guys -- I know auto shipping has been discussed before, but honestly I
didn't devote any synapses to remembering the details because I just had
no need to know at the time.

But now -- my kid wants to ship his D-40 Landcruiser from PA to AZ  and I
remembered that some of you had helpful info about carriers.  Any help
appreciated......................LP